Thursday, January 25, 2024

Heart Strings

 Hi,

Today I finally got around to take some pictures of the projects I`ve been working on lately, and I`m excited to share this white on white card with you. I love the clean and elegant look these cards have. 

To add some texture I used an embossing folder with heart strings from Elizabeth crafts. I`ve had this in my stash forever, but I`m sure you can find something similar. To add some bling and interest to my card I framed my dry embossed panel with strips of Polar Bear cardstock from My Colors cardstock leaving a slight border. The Polar Bear cardstock has a beautiful sparkly finish. Next, I glued it on my A2 card base using foam squares to add some more dimension to the card.  


I cut out a heart from black cardstock and these heart shaped stickers in greens and blues fit perfectly.
I had planned to add a Valentine -ish sentiment on this card, but I loved the clean look on this so I decided against it. 



And here is another look.... I think this card looks clean and really cute and I`m so happy with the way it turned out.


I like to enter this card to:

Simon Says: Add Some Texture | (simonsaysstampblog.com)

Simon Says IG Challenge (@simonsayschallenge) • Instagram-bilder og -videoer January theme: white on white

Polkadoodles Cardmaking, Craft & Scrapbooking Challenge: Wk 3 - Card making & paper craft challenge - Anything Goes creative craft challenge at Polkadoodles

So excited to be among the TOP 3!! 



Classic Design Challenge Blog : Classic Design Challenge #01-2024 Jan/Feb - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Blue and White


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked my card and that you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting too.


Hugs,

-Christine💮

1 comment:

  1. You Are so talented,and your cards is something everyone can use. Keep up The good work😁👏👏🥰

    ReplyDelete