Sunday, February 4, 2024

A fun and sweet Valentine`s card

 Hi,

It`s been way too long since I pulled out my beloved Copic markers. So today I`m excited to share this fun card with the adorable Little Darling stamp Valentine`s petals from Saturated Canary, all colored up with my Copic markers. 

I double matted the colored image and the pattern paper on red and black cardstock. Then I glued it to a 6*6 card base in white. The heart pattern paper is something I`ve had for years, but there are tons of paper suitable for Valentine`s card so just find something you like.

Copic coloures I used:

  • Skin: YR000, E000-E00-E11-E21, R20-R22
  • Eyes: G00-YG17
  • Hair: C0-C1-C7-C9
  • Outfit: R35-R37-R59, RV99
  • Background: C0-C1-C3, O Blender


I cut out some hearts using scallop nesting hearts in black and red.
Then I added, "He loves me, he loves me not..." in strips on top of the hearts, and I think it`s perfect for this sentiment. I tied a heart charm on some May arts string and glued it on the top of my image. To play off on the sentiment I added a single Chrysanthemum flower.


I like to enter this:



CopicMarkerNorge: Utfordring #149 Alt er lov med valgfritt tema: inspirert av film  -Vi har alle sett dette elsker, elsker ikke på film/ animert.


Wohoo! I made TOP -3!  





I think this card turned out so fun and cute, and I had lots of fun creating it.

I hope you like it, and that you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting too. Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
-Christine 💮


2 comments:

  1. A cute and fun valentines card, the sweet stamp is beautifully coloured, fab design , layout and colour choice- love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz .
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really pretty. Such amazing detail and really beautiful work. Can you try some interesting flowers names ideas!

    ReplyDelete