Sunday, July 30, 2023

Masculine card - Sir Vagabond in Japan

 Hi,

Today I`m sharing a masculine card made out of the amazing papers Sir Vagabond in Japan from Stamperia. I fussy cut my focal point from the Collectables pack and I just love the look of the samurai used on this card. 




The background is also from the same collectable paper pad. I stamped the film strip using Stamperias Create happiness leaves and movie stamp set and cut out the pictures from the papers. The circular birthday sentiment stamp is from Papirdesign. To finish of my card I used some black glitter stickles from Ranger but the sparkle doesn`t show up that well on the pictures I think.




I love how this card turned out and I hope you like it as much as I do.

I`m entering this card to 







I hope you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting too 😊

Thank you so much for stopping by,

-Christine💮

2 comments:

  1. a very different and nice card, thanks for sharing on Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic travel card :-)) I love it!
    Thank you for joining us at The Male Room ❤️

    ReplyDelete