Thursday, July 27, 2023

Sweet blossom - Shaped card

Hi,

I have been enjoying myself with some Copic coloring and had fun finally putting this layered shaped card together. We are still taking things slow at the cabin so I actually had the papers for this card die cut at home before we went on our vecation. I`m kind of impressed with my planning ahead....😜

Since I`m still on a mission to use up papers from my stash I found this pretty paper from Maja Design, "a day in May"  from an older collection for my first layer and a pattern paper with flowers and butterflies from Papirdesign for my second layer.

The papers are so pretty and together with my colored image Sweet blossom from Whimsy stamps this card turned out super cute I think.




I used foam dots to add some dimension to my card. The butterflies are cut out from another pattern paper and the flowers are from WOC. I made a small bow with some pink seambinding. 



Copic colors used:

Skin: E000-00-04-11-21, R20
Hair: E21- E25- E29
Clothes: BV21, BV23, BV25, BV29, W0, W1, W3
Bear: W0-1, E11-E13-E15-E18
Flowers: R81-83-85
Leaves: YG61-63-67
Stippled Background: BV000-BV21-BV23, 0




Here is another look at my card. I added som stickles and some doubledot from Bo Bunny in Tutu as my finishing thouch.




I`m playing along:



I was the winner 



So happy to be among TOP 3  






Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting too.

-Christine

2 comments: