Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Happy easter card

 Hi friends,

Today I`m back with a quick post to show you another easter card I made. I`m trying to stop hoarding and use up most of the beautiful easter papers I have left from the beautiful "Sagan om våren" collection from Pion design. Pion design was probably my favorite brand regarding patteren papers for cards. Back then all my cards had a Copic colored image and I love the softness and the colors of this brands paper. So sad they no longer exist to create their beautiful paper collections for us.


This card is 5.5*5.5 inches, a card size I like to create once in a while. The pattern papers are as mention above from an older collection from Pion design. I used Spellbinder nestabilities Triple tear (S4-490) to cut out the bunny and I also cut it out in dark brown and off set it to add some interest and to make the focal point pop more from the background. I used Distress ink in Gathered twigs around the edge of the die cut to frame it more. I added a lace and borders from the same collection and popped both the panel and the frame up on foam dots for added dimension. 


I added some spring flowers around the frame, and some flat back pearls to the corners to finish off the card.


I`m entering this card to:

Simon Says: Easter/Spring | (simonsaysstampblog.com)

Crafty Catz: Crafty Catz Challenge #668 (craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com)

Polkadoodles Cardmaking, Craft & Scrapbooking Challenge: Wk 12 - Card making & paper craft challenge - Anything Goes creative craft challenge at Polkadoodles

 

A quick and easy easter card. I hope you like it, and that you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting too.


Thank you for stopping by.


Hugs,

-Christine 💮


3 comments:

  1. This beautifully designed Easter card has a lovely vintage look, such a sweet bunny and gorgeous floral clusters.
    Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful image and design for your card. Thanks for sharing it at Polkadoodles challenge blog.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete