Thursday, March 30, 2023

Art journal - mixed media page

Hi everyone,

I have a new art journal page to share with you. 

This time i played with acrylic paints for my background and did som stenceling. To add some interest I used my watercolor pencils with lots of water around the flowers

For my focal point I used the lovely matching stamp and die set from Heartfelt Creations, Sun Kissed Fleur that I have had for years, and I stamped and heat embossed on vellum paper.  

The stamp with text is in Norwegian and it says " Today is the tomorrow you dreamed of yesterday"



First I tried to color the flowers with my copic markers after I stamped and heat embossed, but then I decided to color the vellum first and then stamp and heatemboss to get a nicer and crispier result.  






I really like the outcome of this and copic colored vellum is such a pretty effect!


Thank you for stopping by, se you again soon.

-Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment