Friday, March 31, 2023

Art journal - She designed the life she wanted to live

Hi everyone,

I am having so much fun creating pages in my art journal, and today I am sharing a fun page from my art journal with lots of fun details. I really want to get a bigger size journal and one that is suited for two pages layouts aswell but for now I`m just enjoying creating with what I have. 

I started out with acrylic paints and I also went lightly over a stencil, dot fading, from Tim Holtz with the darkest of the three shades I used for coloring my background. I`m so pleased with the colors and the happy feel they give, especially since the weather here in Norway turned really cold and it started to snow again. Where did spring go to? :)





The scissors and the buttons are dies from an old La La Land craft club kit, the rest I sketched and cut out on black cardstock and embellished it with a flower. I dabbed the buttons with some of the same acrylic paint from the background to make it match the page. Strips of papers from old Prima paper.






To me the buttons just screamed for some thread so I sawed a couple of them with pink and black thread and just taped down the thread on the backside. This was not a problem since I`m working on watercolorpaper and glue down my page it in my journal.



Im entering this:

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked it and that you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting. :)

-Christine

1 comment:

  1. Your art journal pages look amazing, so creative and beautiful. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete