Thursday, March 30, 2023

Art journal - Go where your dreams take you

 Hi everyone,

I`m uploding another mixed media page today and I just love how it turned out.

For the background I used Tim Holts distress inkpads, then I stamped the laceborder and butterflies with some old Prima stamps I`ve had for years, before using this great star stencil to create this magical sky. 

I was thinking of the contrast from day to night, light and dark, and the butterflies that symbols change, growth and new beginnings. So the stamp saying "Go where your dreams take you" fits perfect, don`t you think?




For the light bulb I scetched and cut out two layers of vellum, keeping the to part open so as if the butterflies come out from the light. 




I also placing one inside the bulb. The butterflies is from one of the most beautiful patternpapers I know of, the Mariposa paperpad.




Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you got inspired to craft a happy day for yourself :)


Im entering this:

-Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment