Thursday, March 30, 2023

My first ever mixed media art journal - The best is yet to come..

 Hi everyone,

After a long break for several years I felt like now is the right time to finally get beack to what I really love- crafting. I`ve started my first ever mixed media art journal and I had so much fun creating this page.

I have so much to learn about the different products and techniques and I am really enjoying the prosess and hope you will come along on my journey.

So here is my first art journal page:


The papers I used are from an old collection from Prima called "Optimist", and I thougt they are perfect for my "This is me- the best is yet to come" page with all the positive different sayings on the paper background. Perfect for new beginnings :) Stencil is Harlequin from Tin Holtz 


I hope you liked it, and thank you for stopping by.

-Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment