Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Birthdaycard and fun surprise pop up ball giftbox

 Hi,

Today I`m back to share a gate fold card with bellyband and a matching gift box with surprise pop up balls that I made for my sons birthday. 



It was finally time to use these gorgeous papers from Wild Rose Studio, Man About Town that I have been hoarding for years. 




For my cards closure I made a belly band and popped up the scallup circle aswell as my sentiment on pop up dots to add some dimension and a little intrest. I added som Ranger stickles in Black diamond that have glitter in it. The birthday sentiment is in norwegian from Kort & Godt (M-180) On the inside a stamped an old sentiment that I love and find so beautiful. Its from Bildmålarne but I don`t think it`s available anymore.




I kept the gift box plane on the outside, just decorated it with the pattern paper. I used some black ribbon for my pull to open the box.



My son just moved to do a one year " Soccer in Europe" on a boarding school. He has always loved to play soccer and when I went to Karen Burnistons YT channel to see how to assemble my new pop up ball die, I got inspired to do a surprise football pop up balls gift box when I saw a snowball in a box assemble tutorial. This was so fun to gift and my son loved it and found it very cool.




Inside the box I made a little pocket where you can put a gift card, money or a tag to write a personal message. 



And here is a small clip from our birthday picknick outside his school opening the pop up ball gift box.







I`m entering this to :

Simon Says: Anything Goes | (simonsaysstampblog.com) - I was the lucky winner!     






Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you liked it and that you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting too :)

-Christine💮

5 comments:

  1. Many congratulations ! You have won our challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Please email us at the address in the sidebar of our challenge blog so we can explain how you claim your prize. Please be sure to include your full name. Happy shopping !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful made! Thanks for joining our challenge on the Knutsels en Kadootjes blog. grtz Colien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, the pop up box is a fabulous project and sure to surprise the recipient!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete