Sunday, September 17, 2023

Romantic card

Hi,

Today I`m sharing one of the cards I made today. But first, Wohoo!!! over 10.000 views. Thank you for every click. This is so fun for me.💗

Okay, back to my card. I am so in love with how this turned out so I`m actually thinking about transfering it to a canvas so that I can put it up on the wall.

The papers are from Peon design and I dread the day I run out of them since they are the brand I bought the most papers from, but sadly there hasn`t been anything new for almost two years. But for now I still have some left. I distressed both my layers of papers around the edges going for a more feminine and romantic look and feel.

I made a flower wrath finding matching beautiful flowers in my stash from WOC. The butterfly is also something that I`ve had for years.




The picture doesn`t quite make this card justice, its soo pretty in real life.


I would like to enter this card to:

Simon Says: Take Flight | (simonsaysstampblog.com)

So happy and proud to get a designer spotlight:


SheepSki Designs Challenges: CHALLENGE #78 MAKE IT FEMININE (sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com)

Crafty Catz: Anything goes optional with Dies (craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com)

Colorful Options: September 2023


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you liked this card and that you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting too.

Hugs,

-Christine💮

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Detta kortet är fantastiskt fint! Vilka underbara färger och blommor. Tack för att du delade med oss i Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Så glad du likte det. Tusen takk for designerspotlight plass. Jeg ble såååå glad for den.

      Delete