Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Fun technique on Christmas Tag

 Hi,

This years first Christmas project is a tag using a really cool and stunning technique. I used Tim Holtz  absolutely  stunning Holiday knit stencil with texture paste and Lindy`s embossing powder in red and dark green on top. Being a Norwegian this stencil with the traditional Norwegian knitting pattern is right up my alley, and I`ve knitted something similar. The stencil is from an older release but you can still get it.


See the shiny effect you get from the embossing powder on top of the texture paste. So cool.



I kept my embellisment simple just adding a pointsetta and some ribbon to my tag




I`m entering:

Simon Says: What’s Your Favorite Color? | (simonsaysstampblog.com)

I was the lucky winner:  


My favourite colours are red, orange and purple/burgundy. So my red goes from into the blues and follows the color wheel into the yellow color. So I picked red as my favorite color for this challenge. 


Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you got some inspiration to create yourself a happy day crafting too.


Hugs,

-Christine




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Christine! the colors and whole design of this is just stunning!! I love the red with the green and browns, and I love that this represents you and your country! Making this extra special :-)

    Congratulations you have won the $25 gift certificate on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Please email us at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com to claim your voucher
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo.. This must be my lucky month. Thank you, I`m so glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete