Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Mini album - Summer Breeze

 Hi, 

Today I`m happy to share the mini album I made to go with the explosion box I shared in my last blogpost. I made it as a gift to my friend using photos from our trip to Gran Canaria earlier this year. I love how the beautiful Summer Breeze collection from Ciao Bella goes perfectly to our warm and sunny beach holiday. 

This post ended up to be a bit photo heavy, lets take a look.




This folio mini album was put together following Maymay made it Wonder-folio. This type of folio was just the type I was planning to make as it fits mostly full sized photos and as such is very photo friendly. There are so many stunning mini albums out there with lots of smaller fancy fun folds and they display the pattern paper so beautiful, but personally I think this style of minialbum or folio album fits better if you want to use them with your photos. So this is the style I wantet this time.

I kept the cover of my folio clean just fuzzy cutting HOME so it can be stored easily, but I think this paper is so pretty even by itself. For my closure I used magnets to keep it shut.



So this is what it looks like when you open up. My friend was so kind to let me share with some photos inside. I really wanted to show the beautiful paper combined with some photos to show how great this design displays them.




Left some space for some journaling. I put magnets hidden under the scallup circles and added die cut photo on the insides to keep the flap closed. Isn`t this paper pad just gorgeous.




I fuzzy cut the embellishment from the paper pack as the only decoration inside this folio.




Inside the pockets there are small booklets that fit three full sized photos and I had to make more of those to fit in all the pictures I wanted to include from our trip. So this folio is full and I probably would make it with a tad bigger spine if I where to make it again. But it`s not too bulky and closes flat.








I love how this project turned out and had such a good time making this to my friend as a memory from the trip she invited me to come along on.



I hope you liked it and that you got inspired to use one of the many many tutorials out there and make it into a project yourself. I shure loved making this folio following Maymay made it and I don`t feel the need to make everything from scratch using different mini album pages put together myself every time. All this crative talent out there is there to enjoy, get inspired from and learn from.

Happy crafting, hope this post inspired you to create yourself a happy day crafting too.


Thanks for stopping by,

-Christine💮



No comments:

Post a Comment