Friday, August 25, 2023

Easy mini slimline birthday cards

 Hi,

Today I`m back with a quick post to share these easy and fun cards I made for some school friends of my son. They celebrate their birthday together so I made all cards simular just playing around with colors and the pattern papers on each card. It was so quick and easy to do and I had great fun creating them. I decided to go with the size of a small slimline card and the stripes from my 6*6 inch paper pad covered the card base easily even when they where glued on diagonal. I don`t have many typical younger boys pattern paper, but I found this old Authentique Suave collection that I`m really happy with.



I stamped and diecut my sentiments backing them on differets shapes of matching cardstock. I kept my cards very basic since they probably will be thrown away right away - I mean thats fine, they are 7 year old boys. But since my son is gifting money I just wanted to put it in something a little extra and so on the inside I made a small pocket to insert the money he will give.




This stamp set is an older stamp set in Norwegian from Kort og Godt were you get different sayings on the circles so I chose to use a different sentiment for each card. 






I`m playing along :

The Male Room: Challenge 177 - Dots and/or Stripes (themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com)



Wohoo! So excited to be among the honourable mentions at the male room this week.



Hope this quick and easy jet very striking way of creating inspired you to create yourself a happy day crafting too :)

Thank you for stopping by,

-Christine💮



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards - I love those colours together - thanks for playing along with us again at The Male Room challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, what a great idea for boy cards! I love the color palette you used and how you incorporated stripes to fit so well with our The Male Room stripes/dots challenge!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I`m so glad I found it, lots of fun playing with you over at the Male Room challengeblog :)

      Delete