Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Quick and fun birthday cards perfect for kids birthday party

 Hi, and welcome back to my blog in 2024.

Today I have some quick and fun birthday cards to share that I made for my son to gift to some friends at school who celebrated their birthday together. I like to make the cards similar just playing around with colors and pattern papers when multiple kids celebrate together. These cards are quick to make, and you can easily replicate the idea using different shapes for your card base. 


I used the biggest star from the nesting star set and cut out a star as my card front. For my card base, I scored and folded my cardstock leaving the tip of the star die outside my cutting plates on the folded edge so that the star shape is partially cut, making it a foldable shaped card. Then I glued the star ontop to get a whole star shaped card.


I kept the card design very basic since they probably will be thrown away right away - I mean that`s fine, they are 7/8 year old boys. But since my son is gifting money I just wanted to put it in something a little extra for him to hand out. The circle birthday sentiment is from Kort og Godt and is backed on some scalloped circles for added interest. On the blue cards, the sentiment is heat embossed in silver, and for the other pattern paper I used gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp. 




I`m entering this to:





Thank you for stopping by, I hope you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting too.

Hugs,
-Christine 💮



1 comment:

  1. OMgosh these are super cute,
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge , we hope to see you in future challenges.
    Keep it Crafty
    Hugs Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete