Sunday, June 11, 2023

Beautiful Orchid flower slimline card

 Hi,

Today I have a beautiful Orchid flower slimline card to share with you. I just love how the Copic colored Orchids really pops against the black cardstock.  A simple yet very pretty card design.  


The image I used is Elegant floral trim I belive from Aurora Wings stamp. I couldn`t find this exact digistamp on her Etzy shop anymore, but I`ll link to her shop where you can find lots of fun and beautiful images to color up yourself.




I used my favourite coloring medium- my Copic markers to color these beautiful Orchid flowers.
Colors used: For the Orchid flowers   RV10-55-63-69 
                A little in the flower center  Y11-13 
                                                 Stems  YG17-25-67 
As always a used my white Sakura gelpen to add some highlights at the end.
                     



I added some gold acrylic paint splashes and some halfbeads and bling that mached the gold.
The sentiment "klem" means Hugs and is a older die from kaBoks. 



I`m playing along again this week at Simon Says: Flowers | (simonsaysstampblog.com)


I hope you liked my card and that you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting too.

Thank you so much for stopping by,

-Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment