Saturday, June 24, 2023

Summer loading - Copic colored card

 Hi,

Today I have a fun summer themed card to share with you. We are enjoying real good summer weather at the moment and are taking the opportunity to go swimming as much as we can these days. We also have the last few days before our summer holiday so we`re  really loading up for SUMMER😎🌞



For my focal point I used Coconut digistamp from The Paper Shelter and I think she is perfect for a summer themed card. I just love the summer vacation and the sea and sun vibes I get from this cute digistamp. 




I colored her with my Copic markers and the colors I used are: 

Skin: E000-00-11-13-21 and R22 for blush

Hair: E43-50-57

Bathing suit: RV000-10-21-23 and BG09-11-13-18

Bag: Y32 and E23-25 




For my background I used one of the stunning images from the cards sheet from Stamperia Blue dream collection. If you`ve been following me on Instagram you know I love this collection and I have used it several times on different projects. I used the backside of the image this time, its the side without the cat since I didn`t want the background to be too busy for my colored digistamp.




To embellish my card I used some Wild orchid craft flowers and some dots that coordinates well with the colors of the pattern paper. To add my finishing thouches I used my Sakura white gelpen to add highlights to my colored image aswell as on the pattern paper that I used for my background.



I`m entering this card to: 

Copic Norge`s Facebook Challenge #144  "Summer" (5) Facebook  (second entry)

Simon Says: Vacation! | (simonsaysstampblog.com)


 Thank you for stopping by, I hope you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting too :)

-Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment