Friday, November 10, 2023

Dream Catcher card

 Hi,

Today I`m back with a quick post to share my latest card with you. I made a dream catcher card using an older die from Marianne design. I colored a panel using Dylusions orange and yellow paint applying it with a baby whipe. Then I cut out my feathers trying to get a two tone effect on them to add some more interest.


The text is actually a stamp from Visible image that I love to use. This time the stamping was too light and since I don`t have a stamping platform I decided to just write over with a pen. I really, really want to invest in a stampingplatform, however, when I`m ordering there is always so much fun stuff I really, really want so I`ll have to wait for that one and just embrace the imperfections in the meantime. I darkened my edges with Distress ink in black soot, and I also went around my dream catcher with this to make it stand out more from the background. 



I added some string and pearls to my dream catcher and also used some old Prima bling from my stash.


I like to enter this to:

The Male Room: Challenge 180 - Feathers (themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com)


Simon Says: Thinking Of You | (simonsaysstampblog.com)


I really like how this turned out in the end, and I hope you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting too.


Hugs,

-Christine💮

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room blog for the challenge. I like how the yellow feathers pop on the blue background.

    ReplyDelete