Monday, November 13, 2023

Another Dream Catcher Card

 Hi,

I`m back with another dream catcher card. This time I made an A2 size card in blue and white, and I`m so happy with how this card turned out. 

I am still trying to use up some of the papers I`ve been hoarding and I think this starry night paper was perfect for this card. To darken the edges and draw the eye to the center of the card, I used Distress ink in Faded Jeans and then Black soot being careful not to go in as far as I did with the dark blue ink. 



The dream catcher die and the feathers from Marianne design is cut out of smooth white cardstock, the same as my card base. I added some white feathers together with the die cuts and I love how it looks. The sentiment is embossed with silver embossing powder to pick up the little silver touch from the silver pearl treaded into my bow. I also added some white flat back pearls at the end of the sentiment banner and in a couple of stars on the background. The beautiful blue sprinkles with glitter are from Doodlebug.


And here is another look at the card. 


I like to enter this to:

Simon Says: Thinking Of You | (simonsaysstampblog.com) 2.nd entry

The Male Room: Challenge 180 - Feathers (themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com) 2.nd entry

WOHOO I WAS THE LUCKY WINNER The Male Room: Winners #180 - Feathers (themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com)



Crafty Catz: Crafty Catz #658 -Make it Sparkle (craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com)


I hope this dream catcher card inspired you to get crafty and create yourself a happy day crafting too. I sure had fun today.


Hugs,

Christine💮


3 comments:

  1. Yes your background paper is perfect and the softness of the feathers show up beautifully against it. CarolG visiting from CraftyCatz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card :-)) I like yours feathers!
    Thank you for joining us at The Male Room ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. My daughter loves dream catchers. Love the colors and so glad you shared over at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete