Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Make a beautiful card gift set and a matching birthday shaker card

 Hi,

Today I can finally show you this beautiful card set you can easily recreate with your pattern paper and make your own card gift set. I`m planning to make some Christmas card gift set as well. Perfect as a pre Christmas gift or as a host gift so they have cards to send out this season. But lets get back to this all year around card gift set. 

Since I made this to go along with a birthday gift I made a matching shaker birthday card.

I`ve had this sweet paper pack in my stash forever and this was the perfect opportunity to cut into them. I love the colors and the design, perfect for these types of cards.  I used a circle die and popped up the panel on foam tape. I glued down some purple pearls since I know the recipiant likes this color, and I also glued down a few of the sparkly shaker elements so there still is some interest when you hold the card upright. I added some sparkly twine around the card panel before gluing it down to my A2 card base. 






Here are the cards I made as a gift set using the same pattern paper pack. For this one I used a boarder die from La la land craft and added the # with congratulation on Norwegian. If you don`t have boarder die, you can use a border punch and get the same lovely layered effect.



On this card I went for a similar design but covering more of the card with pattern paper and I added the same sparkly twine and some bling instead of a sentiment making it very versatile and neutral..



Here I used a striped pattern paper from the same paper pack adding a birthday sentiment and popping the panel on foam tape for dimension. I added some bling across from corner to corner and I think this is another versatlie card suitable for masculine and female birthdays.


I loved that this paper pack also had some papers with craft color. This is another simple jet pretty design cutting the paper pattern at a diagonal angle. To pull in the black and also finish of the pattern paper i added a thin black stripe before I used another #birthday sentiment. I felt something was missing, so I decided to add another thin strip of the same pattern paper and I really love how this card turned out.



Another simple design letting the paper be the main focus on the card, just stamping the bold sentiment that translates into " Hello, my dear friend". I used glossy accent on the bird to make it pop, but its hard to catch on the photo.


To keep my card set together I simply cut out a strip of the pattern paper and glued on a circle for decoration and to keep the band closed. I used clear cellophane envelopes that are very nice to use if you hand out the card in person. The recipient can always just put the card in an envelope for shipping.  


I am really enjoying creating these A2 card size cards, but getting the perfect A2 size envelopes here in Norway has proven to be a challenge. If you know where I can get some in Norway please leave me a comment. 💖


I`m entering this to:

So excited to be among the Top 3 with my shaker card. Wohoo!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you got some ideas and got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting too.

Hugs,
-Christine💮

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous gift card set and a beautifully designed birthday card to match. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty eye candy. Love the first shaker card

    ReplyDelete