Sunday, May 14, 2023

A card Inspired by Music

 Hi,

Today I`m back with a quick card inspired by the theme of this weeks monday challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp blog- Inspired by Music.

I used some music themed papers and ephemera that I`ve had for years from the On Stage Art collection by Kaisercraft. I matted the pattern paper on white cardstock and popped the panels on foam tape for added demension to my card.



I usually add more to my cards so I`m actually way off my comfort zone if you look at my cards from my earliest posts here on my blog. But for this card it felt right to keep it simple since the pattern papers are quite busy.



And since the inspiration for this card was Inspired by Music I`m entering this to:

Simon Says: Inspired By Music | (simonsaysstampblog.com)


 I hope you like it and that you too got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting.

-Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment