Friday, May 5, 2023

Fun and easy shaker card

 Hi,

My son is going to a birthday party to a friend tomorrow so I decided to make a fun, easy shaker card. Now being a boys mom I realized that I really don`t have that much paper fitting to a 7 year old girl, but then I found the old beautiful Enchanted Garden papers from Kaisercraft and I think they fit perfect for a girl that age. 




I cut out two ballons using dies from an old  Lalaland club kit and cut out the ballon threads in glossy silver cardstock to add som bling and interest to the card.




I glued on a pice of acetate sheet behind the cut out balloon shapes before I popped on foamtape around each balloon cut out taking care not to leave any gaps. I also used foam tape around the whole panel to even out the card and glued it on to my cardbase. Then I filled my balloon shaped windows with some silver sequence, a bit of shaved ice and some tiny pink pearls. A pink flower to gather my balloon threads and the card is done.



For my inside I kept it clean and simple, just using a part of the paper to write in a personal birthday greeting.





Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you got inspired to create yourself a happy day crafting.

-Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment